Content feed Comments Feed
YOUR ADSENSE CODE HERE ... 728 X 90

Sophie Milman - Take Love Easy [2009]-C4

Posted by Max4soft Tuesday, June 9, 2009



Label.........................: Linus Entertainment
Genre.........................: Jazz, Pop
StoreDate.....................: May-05-2009
Source........................: CDDA
Grabber.......................: Exact Audio Copy (Secure Mode)
Encoding Scheme...............: Lame 3.97 V2 VBR Joint-Stereo
Size..........................: 63,7 MB
Total Playing Time............: 50:54

Tracklist
---------
01. Beautiful Love 02:59
02. Take Love Easy 03:16
03. I Concentrate On You 04:17
04. Day In, Day Out 03:25
05. Be Cool 04:13
06. My One And Only Love 04:36
07. I Can't Make You Love Me 04:30
08. That Is Love 02:49
09. Love For Sale 04:30
10. I'm On Fire 04:03
11. Triste 03:25
12. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover 04:37
13. Where Do You Start? 04:14

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KKNW0I3N

http://rapidshare.com/files/230024793/Sophie_Milman-Take_Love_Easy-2009-C4.rar.html

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

About Us

Max4soft
Software, ebook, movies, music update every day
View my complete profile